The Last Summer Tree

Taken first thing this morning in the first beam of sunshine that came along

Taken first thing this morning in the first beam of sunshine that came along

We as packed up as we’re going to be.

The Rv’s as loaded as it’s going to be.

The bloody rain has FINALLY stopped.

This is it!

Videos and posts and pictures as we go.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I will miss you for the little while we’re out of touch.

Big hugs for you all.

Widds

27 comments on “The Last Summer Tree

1. Bon Voyage! Enjoy the freedom, and I hope you find drier, sunnier places!

2. I am getting quite excited and I’m not even going with you!

3. Kate Duff says:

Woot woot – adventures ahead!

4. Wow, best of luck to you both on your adventures!

5. I am envious – you’ve earned this, you two, and I’m so happy for you. Enjoy the heck out of the good parts, and ignore what you can of anything not perfect (hope there’s very little of that).

6. bone&silver says:

Aww, I’ll miss that tree. I got a bit teary thinking about yet another change… take care out there, be safe & be brave. Farewell old home, hello new adventures, I think you’re both amazing. Best wishes, G in Australia 🌈

7. Drive safe and happy trails to you both!

8. cagedunn says:

a bit of levity – my fav travelling song …
    on the road again, sniffing a’holes with my friends again … etc.
    Yes, I almost always travelled with dogs as second seat.

9. “The road goes ever on and on.”
    Safe and happy travels!

10. Ian Hutson says:

If you find yourselves singing ‘Three wheels on my wagon, but I’m still rolling along…’ then please stop and check the wheels and tyres. The very best of luck to you, happy travels! πŸ™‚

11. X X – one each

12. quiall says:

You are in my thoughts and prayers, always. Safe journey.

13. Bon Voyage, Arrivederci, Happy and Safe Tails, Joy, joy, joy, and Kisses and Hugs to you and the Missus, Widds!!!!

14. acflory says:

Wow…it’s really happened – the Widders on Walkabout. πŸ˜€ Huge hugs to you both. Take care but most of all, have FUN!

15. Have a blast. Time to go!

16. nellifant says:

Stay safe and have fun! I look forward to reading about your next adventure.

17. Ellen Hawley says:

I’ve been out of touch because Yahoo, in its wisdom, has been dumping almost all blogs I follow into spam. I thought it had been quiet lately. Anyway, whatever’s going on (and I haven’t a clue), have a good trip.