One Hundred And Sixty-Five Days Later

Way back in May I posted this … Wimpy Sunshine and 165 Days To Go(I certainly got more ‘sunshine’ than I bargained for) … and, voilá, here we are!

28 comments on “One Hundred And Sixty-Five Days Later

1. I’ve cracked the code!
    It’s your birthday!
    Happy milestone birthday Widdi!

2. jenanita01 says:

I would say Glen is right, and it is your birthday. A special one too, methinks, so have a glorious day… Make it one to remember!

3. Ralph says:

Happy Birthday Widdershins ! 🎂🍰🍰🍧🍧🍾🍾🥂🥂😊

4. Happy Birthday chook

5. Scrum_Jet says:

Happy birthday!

6. Sue Vincent says:

Happy birthday!
    My sixtieth, a couple of weeks ago, was marked by the ‘official’ gretting of free prescriptions and a bowel cancer testing kit in the post 😀 😀 😀
    I hope your day as marked by something with a little less dark humour and more light and laughter!

7. Olga Godim says:

Happy birthday!

8. Happy Birthday! (I’ve been there and done that one; it’s not bad at all!)

It’s a funny sort of day … all misty and rainy. Mrs Widds has baked bread and some yummy cinnamon buns.I mowed the lawns yesterday, just before the rain started, phew, and today birds big and little have been flying in to sample the chopped and diced bounty therein. It’s the sort of day where I’d be perfectly happy to curl up in front of a fire and read and drift and drink tea. 🙂 … and eat Birth Day cinnamon buns 😀

9. Jay says:

Happy birthday!!
    You don’t look a day over 103 days later 😉

10. Whooo -hooo! x 60 + 1 to you, Widders! Big hugs to you. 🙂

11. Many happy returns! Did you know the internet says September babies are the most likely to live to 100? May they be good years.