There Are Days

There are days when this is my lifeline, to sanity, to my community, to an experience of my life that doesn’t include pain and aching bones.

Well, umm ... technically, I am playing a pinball arcade game right now, but the sentiment remains the same

Well, umm … technically, I am playing a pinball arcade game right now, but the sentiment remains the same

Thank you to each and every one of you who drops by, reads my posts, and/or leaves a comment, or engages with my comments on your blog/website. Your words have meaning, give meaning, and my life would be diminished without them.

43 comments on “There Are Days

1. It’s hard, making friends and not being able to see them in person.

I just did another Skype call with a friend in Australia. I’ll never meet him in person, but we do chat back and forth, and he’s isolated there. My suggestions don’t help him, and his don’t help me (we both have ME/CFS), but it’s human contact.

2. Elisa says:

Here Here! And a cheer with mugs of cider. (:

3. Hugs with much love, Widders. πŸ™‚

4. Sue Vincent says:

Add my hugs to the count πŸ™‚

5. Melodie von Hugo says:

Hang in there πŸ™‚

6. Jay says:

Right back atcha πŸ˜‰

7. raunchel says:

All the love! Or should I send it by surface mail?

8. jenanita01 says:

Hugs all round for everyone this morning, personally, I am grateful for every single one!

9. You give easily as much as you receive, Widders X

10. Dear Widdershins,
    You are welcome. We enjoy being with you. You are a blessing to our world!

Joan

11. TanGental says:

There’s a blog post out there to scratch against anytime the itches get too much – just remember – illegitimi non carborundum

12. Olga Godim says:

Computer is how I connect as well. For some reason, it’s much easier to stay connected online than in person, at least it is for me. My mom, who is turning 85 later this month, feels that the internet is her lifeline as well, even though it appeared only 2 decades ago. There is a joke floating around in Russian (maybe you heard it in English). After a history lesson, a boy asks his grandpa: “How did you live without computers, internet, cell phones, blah, blah, blah? Grandfather replies: “We built them.”
    I hope you smile.

13. Wonderful warm fuzzy post. My pleasure. πŸ™‚ Hugs.

14. I’m so glad we have this means to connect the remote parts of the world into a community of shared interests. Really appreciate your blogs and your thoughtful comments!

15. Roda says:

Big hugs from Michigan!πŸ’š

16. colonialist says:

What a lazy era! One plays pinball arcade games without going to an arcade or having any pinballs.

17. Roxie says:

wordpress is a great community, i’m so grateful to engage in conversations on all topics, especially learning from everyone’s opinions.
    glad you’re taking some fun time, pinball and resting your aches! there are those days, lol.

18. Roxie says: