…And One More Movie Trailer

I thought about posting the new trailer for Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi or for the final season of Star Wars Rebels but two things happened.

I knew that if you’re a Star Wars fan like me then you’ve probably seen ‘em (for those who aren’t I’ve linked to the trailers) … and I came across this trailer for a stunning-looking film called Atomic Blonde.

After Fury Road, I’d watch Charlize Theron read a phone book, and from what I can see of her performance here? … I’m in for this one too.

Enjoy.

20 comments on “…And One More Movie Trailer

1. My goodness! Is there any plot left – and more car chases? I wonder if she does her own stunts. Like Summer Glau did her in Firefly, and usually in one take.

2. Wow, that’s intense.

3. adeleulnais says:

Reblogged this on firefly465 and commented:
    wow, great new movie trailer from https://widdershinsfirst.com

4. jenanita01 says:

Such a long trailer, feels like I’ve watched the entire film and I did enjoy it…

5. Jay says:

There’s not a lot of story to it, but the fight sequences are pretty boss.

6. I’m purposely avoiding the Star Wars trailers as I want to be completely and utterly surprised when I watch the movie. :p

Yep, I watched the first one and that’s it for me … even avoiding sites that possibly, maybe, even have a snippet of information.
      I think a lot of people feel the same way … hopefully the days of mega-trailers and ‘sneak-peeks’ are about to wane.

• Amen to that. I don’t even know why they bother with SW trailers: by this point, everybody who’s ever going to watch it is already planning to watch it. I can’t imagine the trailers suddenly attracting new viewers. 😛

7. Wow! Wanna see. 🙂

8. She has always suffered for her art 🙂

9. Olga Godim says:

Oh, yeah! Thanks for posting it.