My Reaction the the Wonder Woman trailer

OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGadot!!!!!!

26 comments on “My Reaction the the Wonder Woman trailer

1. That looks good! I rarely watch superhero movies. My husband can’t believe I said it looks good. He’s all excited now πŸ˜€

I’m sure there will be spoilers from here to the release, so that’s it for me. πŸ˜€ I’m going to stick my fingers in my ears and go, ‘lalalalalala’ anytime I see anything more than this … I might’ve mixed my metaphors there, a bit. πŸ™‚

2. Kalaya says:

OH MY God…I’m in love.

3. We have to wait until next summer! Awwwwww. I wonder how they’ll do her invisible plane.

4. Holy Hera! Can’t it be 2017 already? Freaked out over this plus Lego Batman trailer because I am like a 15-year-old boy.

5. I’m so Happppeeee. Do we really have to wait 12 frickin’ months? This looks just beautiful!

I was bouncing all over the place like one of those bouncing smiley faces as I was watching the trailer … but knowing how long we have to wait for the main event? Not so much. πŸ™‚

6. Bun Karyudo says:

I like fantasy, science fiction and superheroes, but the only thing I know about the Wonder Woman character is from watching the show in the 1970s when I was a kid. I’d no idea the movie would be set in World War I. I don’t know if that was part of the original story or not, but it’s certainly novel to me. Superhero movies can be very hit or miss, but the feeling I get from the trailer is this is going to be one of the good ones. I wish I didn’t have to wait until the end of time (well, 2017) to see it, though.

7. Dear Widdershins,
    Thanks for sharing the trailer to Wonder Woman 2017. All of us try to be Super Woman at times by juggling so many things. I’ve always been intrigued by Wonder Woman. It does seem like a long time to wait for it.

Never Give Up
    Joan

I know … remember the days when a film only had one trailer and it was released six weeks before the movie debuted and you could only see it in the cinema? πŸ˜€

8. Jay says:

Ha, love it, thanks for sharing the enthusiasm.

9. adeleulnais says:

Yes, Yes, Yes. This looks amazing. Finally a movie about wonder woman that pulls no punches.