Teh Pawz of Doom

Pawz of Doom

Pawz of Doom

No, we haven’t gained another household member, this is Coco, the neighbourhood cat Widdercat refused to have anything to do with, and we, being well trained staffpersons, also had nothing to do with. (sneaking cuddles down by the lake doesn’t count)

A few weeks after Widdercat crossed to the Summerlands, Coco decide to drop in for a visit. After thoroughly checking every nook and cranny in the place, (just because someone has vacated the premises physically doesn’t mean they don’t leave ambushes for fluffy interlopers) she decided we would become her adopted staffpersons for a few hours every day.

Teh Fluff of Doom

Teh Fluff of Doom

I dare say she felt it her duty to make sure we didn’t lapse into any un-staffpersonly habits.

This has always been my chair

This has always been my chair

It’s kinda like being cat grandparents. You get the cuddles and playing (and cyoot photo ops) then pack ‘em off back to their parents.

World Domination

World Domination

22 comments on “Teh Pawz of Doom

1. Awww – glad you have a visitor, even if she DOES sit on your chair.

2. krisalex333 says:

Too bad about the dandy-lion wine… are you sure there was no paw involved in the resultant vinegar? Coco might just have decided she does not like inebriated staffpersons… 😉

3. Ah, a new dictator in the house! 🙂 Like the analogy with being grandparents — very true!

Quite a beaut, that one — and she obviously knows it, as arrogant as she looks. *g*

She has these piercing blue eye that look straight at you. She’s actually a sweetheart, a bit like Jessica Rabbit, “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.” 🙂

4. Coco looks like a cat anyone and everyone shall obey!

That is one beautiful kitty! I’d have a hard time letting that one roam back home 🙂 Good luck on the dandelion wine next year.

Such a beautiful kitty!

Hope the next batch of dandelion wine works out better.

7. clarbojahn says:

Oh too kyoot! A catgrandperson. Aren’t you lucky?

It is easy to turn wine and apple cider into vinigar. The hard part is turning it into wine. Sorry it did not work out. 🙂

8. Aw, what a cute cat. So great that you have a daily visitor to keep you company. I know my cats and dog are great companions. They keep things interesting.

9. jmmcdowell says:

She’s a beauty! So sorry about the dandelion wine turning into vinegar. Any chance you could use it in cooking?

Oh! She is teh cute! And so kind to come give you cat company. Knowing it’s vital to life and all.

11. […] every half hour so I can stand up, stretch my arthriticals, ablute, eat, do chores, (take pics of Coco the community cat) that sort of […]

12. […] Coco is back. I’m guessing this is the official cat-sanctioned start of […]