I wasn’t, and then I was. Now I am, and this is what I’m going to do …

… for NaNoWriMo 2014

Cover Art for my 2014 NaNo project

Pulp-O-Mizer is the funnest thing ever.

Go! Play with it now!

***

P.S. If you’re NaNo-ing, I’m there as ‘Widder’

21 comments on “I wasn’t, and then I was. Now I am, and this is what I’m going to do …

Woot! Love that cover!

2. I made my own Pulp-o-Mizer cover – easy and fun.

3. Amazing cover! And that pulp-o-mizer is so cool, thanks for the link. πŸ™‚

4. Very cool cover! Maybe I should go make me one and see if I get excited to join in. My account is still open.

5. K. Caffee says:

Adding you on NaNo. Will be fun to see you win.

I shall do my best. I’ve had this story rattling around in my brain for a while. This is a great way to stop the rattling and get it Rockin’-and-a-Rollin’ πŸ˜€

• K. Caffee says:

I hear you on that one! If I don’t get my stories heading onto the screen, they usually do their best to keep me up all night demanding that something be done to fix it.
        So, now, I know to listen. at least if I intend to get any sleep.

6. TheMadMage says:

I added you on NaNo. I’m WhiteWitch333 there.

7. Nice! Good luck with NaNo!

8. Oh my god this Pulp-O-Mizer is AMAZING! I’m kind of annoyed at you for showing me this during NaNo because I can just see myself wasting ages fiddling with settings rather than writing πŸ˜‰
    I have very little self control if presented with something cool new and shiny, and this is definitely all three!

I’m doing NaNo too, good luck! I might go and say hi to you over at the NaNo website πŸ™‚

9. jmmcdowell says:

Oh, that cover looks greatβ€”and so real! Talk about the Golden Age of science fiction. πŸ™‚

Good luck and have fun with NaNo!