Which Midnight?

Mortal Instinct goes live tonight at one minute past midnight!!!!

“Which midnight?” I asked myself before I finished reading my publishers email …

Canada has nine time zones – and therefore nine midnights –  and the US (where my publisher is) has four.

So, I looked up Eternal Press’s mailing address and concluded that it will be Midnight (plus one minute) Pacific Standard Time (they’re in California) for eBook versions except Kindle. Kindle will be 24 hours later – I don’t know why. One of Life’s Mysteries I suspect.

Then I finished reading my publishers email! … yep, there it was in black and white – ‘12.01 PST’   –  –  – (insert sound of cricket chirping)  –   –  –

Now for the IMPORTANT STUFF:

This is the link to Mortal Instinct at Eternal Press. And this is my Author Page there.  It needs my ‘Author pic’ but we’re working on that.

Mortal Instinct will be available in print form in about a week. I’ll let you know when and where as soon as I know, as well as all sorts of other places to get the e-version.

“For several days after my first book was published, I carried it about in my pocket and took surreptitious peeps at it to make sure the ink had not faded”

James M. Barrie,  Scottish author, dramatist and creator of Peter Pan (Played with charming understatement by Johnny Depp in ‘Finding Neverland‘)

12 comments on “Which Midnight?

1. s.p.bowers says:

Squeee! Congrats! Staying up all night to party? Or at least until it goes on sale?

I actually stayed awake for most of the night with my brain on a merry-go-round of what if’s … finally fell asleep around 4am … but hey, it was a special occasion, so I’m not complaining. 🙂

2. s.p.bowers says:

Ok, so my days are mixed up and it was yesterday. So…um…how embarrassing…I guess just put those questions in past tense.

Story all safe and sound in my compy, waiting to be transferred to my kobo. Yay!! Congratulations!!

4. so this calls for a guest post, doesn’t it? send me one!

5. Congratulations! Now you get to bask in the glory of finally seeing your imagination in print!

And the next instalment…?

I think I’m about basked out … it’s exhausting!!! … the next installment is a very rough draft at the moment, but very definitely a work-in-progress. It’s working title is Journey of Echoes. There, a world exclusive, just for you!

It’s finally out there! Now I hope you can resist obsessing over sales. (I know I’d obsess away :))

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the processes are so convoluted that I wont see any kind of sales figures for at least 3 months, more realistically 6 months. Everything operates by the quarterly payment process from the retailers, back thorough all sorts of third parties, depending on which version is bought, then eventually whatever’s left lands in my lap!