Another Face

What do you think? … this is more me eh? … The green one was, obviously, a transition theme.

The editing is  pretty much done. There’s only a last perusal of the pdf galleys to do a mini-errata on and we’re off to the presses!

I’m in the process of getting my ‘author pics’ taken … only, there’s a hitch. You may have noticed that Widdershins isn’t my real name, so in order to preserve my reputation as an international dyke of mystery I have found a mask to stand in my stead. It’s not your ordinary garden variety mask, but one that captures the essential Widder.

I’ll probably have it up for my next post … or the one after that, seeing as I’m back to my usual every-three-days-ish posting schedule.

The big launch will be on the 7th September. I’ll let you know where and how you can come and play with me as we get closer to the event. This is getting exciting!

“Pan me, don’t give me the part, publish everybody’s book but this one and I will still make it!”Ruth Gordon

16 comments on “Another Face

1. spbowers says:

What? Widdershins isn’t your real name??? I’m shocked.

The picture sounds interesting, can’t wait to see it.

First I find out that Santa isn’t real, and now you say Widdershins isn’t your name? What’s this world coming to?

September 7th isn’t that far away – good luck with the final preparations!

3. Dana Strange says:

Love the new look! You can never go wrong with space. As Buzz Lightyear says, “To Infinity and Beyond!”

Very nice–spare but elegant. … I will clear up some space on my “Am Reading” list for September!

5. Simple and elegant. I like it. 🙂

6. Looking good. Will there be a colourful masthead?

And congratulations on getting through the edits and rewrites and revisions… onwards to Sept 7!

I like the title font. And the big vaginal-nebula… seems appropriate for your feminine world. 😉

Now that there’s a picture behind the title, it might look punchier with a black backdrop instead of the space one. But I’m no designer…just a random thought. xx oo

ROFL … ok, how and where-to-fore did you get the vagina-y bit? … and if it’s obvious what am I missing!!!!

Did the black background too…. Mmmmm? … must meditate on it.

Non? Just over the letter e, it has a sort of labial-i-tudinosity? lol I guess it’s just me!

Not sure about the black either. It just seemed like the old Universe didn’t match the Universe of the header. Oh gosh, I go through all this same design fiddling when I do my blog too–I shouldn’t go around messing with someone else’s! But this new picture does have really lovely colors.