The Email Every Writer Wants To Receive

I opened Outlook on my computer and found an email from the publisher who’s had my manuscript for the last few months … and this is what the first sentence said …

“I have great pleasure in informing you of our acceptance of your
submission.”

Lets just sit back, re-read that sentence, and breathe it in for a moment shall we?

“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable– Coco Chanel

16 comments on “The Email Every Writer Wants To Receive

1. Whoo-hoooooooo! Yaay! Hurrraaaah! I’m very happy for you, widdershins!!!

2. S.P. Bowers says:

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I’m very excited for you and I hope the whole process goes smoothly.

Interestingly enough, looking at it objectively, the whole process has gone rather smoothly…. not that I didn’t work my toes off …. so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it will continue that way.

3. Congratulations!

4. Eileen O'Farrell says:

Wow!!! Great news!!! Congratulations!!!!

5. *bouncing around excitedly*…*happy Snoopy dance*… how absolutely AWESOME!!! Go you!

Congratulations! That email is definitely a keeper!

7. Kris M says:

Congratulations!!!!!! Now it is time to do the happy dance 🙂

8. London Mabel says:

Good golly miss molly congratulations!!! I can’t wait to read it!!

Yippy kyyyy yaaayy happy traaaails!!

They say there’s less chances of getting published than of winning the lottery, so happy lottery winning Widdershins!

[And now I’m caught up in my reading. Phew!]